NFL Week 3 Story by the Rainmaker
The Washington Redskins have been struggling to stay consistent as Kirk Cousin is hit or miss with big plays or the game on the line. This week, the skins are only NFL news because of the match-up between Josh Norman and Odell Beckham. ODB was just fined $35,000 for a cheap hit last week and will be suspended for any kind of horseplay during today’s game. We think that Eli Manning will be looking for match-ups against Bashaud Breeland today and things will be pretty quite on Beckham’s side of the field.
The next game comes from the state of Pennsylvania as the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles should be the game of the day. Ben Roethlisberger has been proving that he is still one of the NFL’s elite quarterbacks and Antonio Brown completes this dynamic duo. The Steelers have also identified another star during the injury to Le’Veon Bell in DeAngelo Williams. At the ripe age of 33, he doesn’t show any signs of slowing down and is still at the top of his game. On the other side of the ball, Carson Wentz is playing out of his mind and has made this match-up way more interesting than Sam Bradford could have ever done here in Week 3.
I don’t want to say too much about these Vegas picks this week because at this point it looks like you’d be filthy rich is you just didn’t take my advice. Once again, a Mack truck ran into my predictions leaving a cloud of 23 losers that hid my 9 correct picks.
NFL Picks for Week 3
1. Take Denver +3 against the Bengals and over 42. (WIN) (WIN)
2. Take Oakland -1 against the Titans and under 47. (WIN) (WIN)
3. Take Arizona -4 against Buffalo and over 47. (LOSS) (WIN)
4. Take Jacksonville +1 against the Ravens and under 47. (LOSS) (WIN)
5. Take Cleveland +9.5 against the Dolphins and over 42. (WIN) (WIN)
6. Take Washington +3 against the Giants and under 45.5. (WIN) (LOSS)
7. Take Detroit +7 against the Packers and over 47.5. (TIE) (WIN)
8. Take Carolina -7 against the Vikings and under 43. (LOSS) (WIN)
9. Take San Francisco +9.5 against the Seahawks and under 41. (LOSS) (LOSS)
10. Take Tampa Bay +5 against the Rams and under 42. (TIE) (LOSS)
11. Take Pittsburgh -4 against the Eagles and under 46.5 (LOSS) (WIN)
12. Take the Jets +3 against the Chiefs and over 42. (LOSS) (LOSS)
13. Take Indianapolis -1.5 against the Chargers and under 51. (WIN) (WIN)
14. Take Dallas +6.5 against the Bears and over 44.5.
15. Take New Orleans -3 against the Falcons and under 53.5